Tuesday 7 January 2014

YOUR MUSE

2013 has been my most exciting year yet, it was after all the year I decided to put my huge love of fashion and strong eye for trends and details into a career. 
2013 was the year I became a stylist, and I am NEVER looking back.

I am honoured and blessed to have worked with some of the most talented models, make up artists, hairstylists and photographers in the UK and internationally and cannot wait to see what beautiful images and incredible people lie ahead in 2014.

Which brings me to my next point, 2 0 1 4 and why I have started this blog

#YOURMUSE 

YOURMUSE is a creative collaboration between between four individuals who have combined forces to create a stylistic collective made up of a model/blogger | Fashion brand creative | Photographer | Stylist

For more information and for introductions on each creative follow our IG and Twitter - yourmusex and countdown with us to the official website launch 17/1/2014




No comments:

Post a Comment