Friday 10 January 2014

Styling Blog

I want my blog to stand out, I want it to be different from other blogs out there and want it to be a source of creativity and inspiration for many people interested in fashion and the art of styling.

I will be posting content on the exciting collaboration YOUR MUSE but much more will be going on in this blog - i like to think it will be a source of all that's creative in the fashion industry.

I will be posting images and behind the scenes pictures of shoots I style

Interviews with models, designers, fellow bloggers on their PERSONAL STYLE as well as any tips and tricks they may have

I will be doing Styling 101 posts - features such as
How to make the most of the items in your wardrobe
How to wear this seasons trends

and for anyone interested in becoming a Fashion Stylist I will be blogging about my personal experience and my tips on how to break into the industry.

TheZedList - your one stop destination for everything stylish. X



No comments:

Post a Comment