Wednesday 15 January 2014

Natalie

My first shoot of 2014 REALLY set the bar high as i worked with the incredibly beautiful Natalie Phillips!

You can find her work on instagram - @natlips, she has an impressive following on social media platforms because of her true beauty and talent as a model!

We decided to grunge it up on this shoot, create pictures different from her other shoots

I used some items from COW vintage who are always kind enough to lend me items! My inspiration for these outfits were very Olsen Twins, Taylor Momsen and for the red cowboy boots shot Kate Moss was my inspiration

Check out the pictures below and remember to check out all #BTS pictures on my personal instagram - @thezedlist and @yourxmuse

Make up by the wonderfully talented Hannah Brooke Monty
Photography by my #yourmuse partner Claire Basiuk







TEAM SHOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment